The following is guidance regarding use of vehicle parking lot and bicycle parking.
During large events, the vehicle parking lot may be completely reserved. Please confirm before your arrival.
Dates that are blank on the calendar are days when regular vehicles may use the lot.
Please be advised that the information displayed here is the schedule at present, and it is subject to change.
|Capacity||70 vehicles (including 2 handicapped spaces)|
|Hours of operation||8:30〜22:30 (Sunday and holidays, until 21:30)|
(1) Group user (eligible group only): 110 yen/hr. (up to 3 hours) ※ Maximum fee: 550 yen
(2) Private user: 110 yen/hr. (up to 3 hours) ※ After 3 hours, visitor’s rate will apply.
(3) Visitor (spectator) 100 yen/30 min.
(4) With exemption document, i.e. disability certificate (facility user): free
|How to use||
(1) Group user (persons with pre-provided parking reservation tickets): Special discount tickets are handed out to group representatives at the general reception counter located at the front entrance on the day of use.
(2) Private user:A discount ticket is handed out at the general reception counter located at the front entrance upon presentation of a utilization ticket at the time of entering the facility.
(3) Persons with an exemption document, i.e. disability certificate (facility user): A free ticket is handed out upon presentation of a utilization ticket, parking ticket and an exemption document, i.e. disability certificate/rehabilitation certificate.
|Vehicles that cannot to be parked||
(1) Large vehicles that exceed 5m in total length and/or 2.6m in total height
(2) Vehicles which are considered an interference to usual operations by the parking lot manager
1 Please be aware that the gates are closed after opening hours.
2 Please remove the car without delay after facility use.
※ Please contact the office for any questions.